Cher-Make Sausage Company, a leading manufacturer in the meat processing industry, has immediate openings for qualified people to join our team.
UNIQUE CHER-MAKE JOB BENEFITS!
- Great deals on Hot Dogs, Brats, Summer Sausage and many other great tasting sausages!
- FREE Daily Lunch.
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus.
- Overtime paid over 8 hours
- $1.00 Shift Incentives
- Opportunities for career path growth
Full time positions available on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts with overtime hours.
We are looking for people who are dependable and can work in a fast paced environment, and don't mind working in a cool environment since our packaging coolers are 36°
- Manually cutting down the various sizes of sausages to prepare it for packaging.
- Declipping summer sausage, removing metal clips so product can be packaged.
- Peeling skinless sausages to remove plastic casing (inserting sausages into mechanical peeler).
- Loading packaging machine by placing the properly sized and inspected for defect free sausages into the appropriate machine cavity.
- Labeling by placing proper pressure sensitive label on package or insert label into machine cavity.
- Boxing product to remove from conveyer, inspect and place proper count into appropriate box and send through tape machine.
Full time positions available on 1 and 2nd shifts with overtime hours.
We are looking for people who are dependable and can work in a fast paced environment.
- To assist loading sausages from stuffing tables to sausage racks.
- Placing sausages on smoke sticks, positioning the sticks on racks and spacing the links properly.
- Inspect sausages, look for defects and make sure links are twisted properly.
- Identify sausage rack properly with tags and rinse off product when full.
- During changeover, will assist stuffer with moving machines and getting racks and sticks.
- Break down machines at the end of production and rinse.
Other manufacturing positions are available. Please inquire with staffing agencies or at Cher-Make Sausage.
If interested, click below: